Monday, March 15, 2010

I Can Haz Munnys?

Once again I headed out to Denver, CO to hang out with Erin and Jesse for spring break.
As soon as I arrived for what I'm going to start to call "The Denver Annual", Jesse and Erin had a craft project ready to go. They are called Munnys. What are Munnys you say?


They are small, animal like figures that come in various shapes and colors. We got blank ones so we could customize them. Each came with it's own prop to work with.

Due to random selection, I was given the purple guy. Below is the work in progress.


1 comment:

  1. Dude! We totally suck! We still haven't sent your wings, but I swear we will... someday. ;)

    We so haven't had any time to work on our munny either. We were just talking about them the other day. Maybe next weekend we'll get back into the crafting mode.

    ReplyDelete