Monday, November 16, 2009

Love Sac Baby!

The Love Sac is little old place where we can get together and it's at a discounted price! Got this bad boy off Craig and his list of goodies. This thing is HUGE! You can see it sitting next to my recliner and it's 2x the width and depending if it's fluffed or not, it's just about the same vertical! It was a real pain trying to pick it up, let alone get in through the door. Luckily I had a good friend with a minivan and time to kill. After we picked it up and got back to the dorms, we realized that it wasn't going to fit through to front doors easily. After blocking the entrance for a few minutes we finally got it inside and lucky for me, I live on the fourth floor. We had to temporarily close off the stairwell as we lugged this thing up to the top and jammed it through the door, up and over Jordan's (my roommate) bed and desk, and finally to the floor. Worth all the hassle? Totally! Check out the pictures and be amazed!



1 comment:

  1. I still can not believe you bought a used love sac. That creeps me out! I'm sure it's awesome and all and I know I've bought used furniture, but a used love sac just sounds wrong. Glad you are happy with your purchase.

    ReplyDelete